In our continual effort to help women with vaginismus, we launched a unique chat room on Facebook where you can not only chat with others who suffer from this condition, but also meet and chat with a growing number of our former patients who will gladly answer your questions as well as share their experiences with ‘before, during, after’ vaginismus.
This group is a great platform for e-meeting women from all walks of life, all religions and cultures, from around the globe.
To join our chat group:
- Decide on a different login name to use unless you don’t mind that your Facebook friends will know that you joined this group
- Login to Facebook and make sure your login is working fine
- In the search box, enter Vaginismus, a private pain
- The next step: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a request to join, and make sure to include your group’s login name. Alternatively, you may do the same via our Contact Us form (use General Inquiry option)
- We strive to process requests within several hours from the time we receive your email.
Don’t be shy — ask questions, raise concerns, be truthful — this chat room is a service for your benefit.