This information is copyright protected. Make sure to include
One of our goals is to educate women about female sexuality and sexual health, topics of great embarrassment and misconceptions.
Through our clinical work we regularly encounter the wide gap between sexual expectations and reality, between wanting to engage in sexual activities and being unable to do so because of various limitations, some of which are quite simple to resolve.
The following articles were written by us and about us, aiming at making Sexual Health an enjoyable, natural part of life:
- Cosmopolitan: Avoid these mood-killing mistakes
- What is "real sex"?
- Saying Yes when you really want to say No
- Painful intercourse - what's wrong?
- Vaginismus: am I the only one?
- If sex burns, there must be an infection
- Now Magazine, Toronto: When the big O's a no-go
- Viva (Netherlands): “Vaginastiness”
For additional write-ups, go to Media Coverage.
Feel free to contact us with comments, suggestions and questions.