- What happens to his semen inside my vagina?
- Do I need to clean my vagina after he ejaculates? Is his semen safe?
- How do I clean it?
These are common questions and with a good cause: a liquid is deposited in the vagina and you want to know what to do about it. So, here is the short scoop:
- The ejaculate (semen + seminal fluid that keeps it alive) is safe to your vagina.
- The ejaculate can be left in the vagina without further action: some of it will leak out immediately (the ‘wet spot’), some will be absorbed by the body, and the rest will come out later on as a jelled blob.
- Some women prefer to shower and rinse out the genital lips afterward.
- Some women prefer to rinse out the vagina. For that purpose, use a douche bottle, fill it with lukewarm water, insert into the vagina and rinse out. NEVER use scented or medicinal products unless instructed by your doctor.
After checking out a handful of the blog posts
on your website, I truly like your way of blogging.
I saved it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back in the near future.
I just couldn’t depart your website prior to suggesting that I really enjoyed the usual information an individual provide for your visitors? Is going to be again steadily in order to inspect new posts
Thank you, and be sure to visit again.
Yes, you may. Thank you.
Exactly the info I needed.
hi everyone, iam a gynaecologist ,
the vagina clear itself by itself just rinsing it with warm water .using vadinal doushing will increase the incidence of ascending infection especially if the doushe used forcibly
I’m a very clean person but this help me even more
Thank you this was very helpful…
Very useful information and helpful to find what I needed. Thank you.