Our 2-week vaginismus treatment program was established in 1998 in response to request from women who lived too far away to attend our weekly program. The 2-week program is the first and longest-running in the world, with thousands of women from around the world who were cured. Since we never trained anyone in our methodology nor have any relation to any other emulated programs, your experience with us will be different than any other you may have tried.
As of 2018, we had women come from the USA, Canada, UK, Germany, Japan, Israel, Spain, Greece, Australia, Austria, South Africa, Turkey, Hungary, Saudi Arabia, Ireland, China, Netherlands, U.A.E., Nigeria, Dominican Republic, Scotland, Mexico, Switzerland, Romania, Croatia, and Egypt.
Learn about our proprietary treatment for sexual pain, the DiRoss Methodologysm
This concentrated 2-week program is suitable for
- Women who live too far to be able to attend the weekly program, whether it is beyond a 5-hour drive away or across the globe. We can also offer a three-week option (same price, same results) for those who prefer a longer stay in the area. When emailing us for details, make sure to include where you are located;
- Women who opt to devote a two-week time for their treatment because of restricted work schedule, limited vacation time, or any other personal reason. When emailing us for details, make sure in include where you are located;
- Note #1: you may want to consider enrolling in the weekly program if you live far away but can make arrangements to stay locally for 4-5 weeks (i.e. with family, or friends, rent a place, etc.). Email us for details, and include where you are located;
- Note #2: You may want to consider enrolling in the weekly program if you live a short flight away from New York and can come up once weekly for treatment. When emailing us for details, make sure in include where you are located so we can confirm suitability and provide you with details.
- Why choose us? Read here.
- Join A Private Pain, our support group for women on Facebook, where you can meet others like you, including many who went through the program, for support and for an exchange of information.
- For the male partner/husband: join our group on Facebook, Vaginismus – a Support Group for Men, where you can chat with others with same, and those who were cured by us.
- We are available for a scheduled, short, free chat for meet & greet and a few questions. Email us to firm up a time. Alternatively, we will be happy to take your phone call.
- We also offer a scheduled, pre-paid Skype call (up to 45 minutes) for meet & greet, preliminary consultation, and Q&A. We must have your “vaginismus story” (see #3 below) to proceed with this option. The fee paid for the call will be deducted from the total cost of the 2-week program upon completion of the treatment.
- Is this program for real? Make sure to read Too Good to be True?
- If you choose to come to us, we strongly recommend that you stop all other treatment/s. Instead, enjoy life, engage in outercourse (non-penetrative sex, i.e. oral, manual, etc.), and leave your vagina alone until we meet.
- Watch and listen to Carrie and Bennet who chronicled their treatment experience.
- Read Kiran’s testimonial, Is WTC a safe place to travel alone to? The perspective of a Muslim lady from another country.
- The program is suitable for single women as well as for those who are married or are in a relationship.
- Contact us to discuss fees & available dates, and make sure to mention where you located (we are typically booked months in advance).
- We need your “vaginismus story” to assess your particular needs. Please include all of the following: your age, family status, penetration abilities (finger, tampon, intercourse, gynecologic exam), interventions you’ve tried, history of past abuse/trauma, and history of panic/anxiety/OCD/depression that are not related to the genitals/sex & medication/s intake for them. It is important that we receive all these entries in order to properly design your treatment plan. Note: When typing your story, please break it down to paragraphs for easier review. Thank you.
- A deposit of $1000 USD is required to hold your scheduled appointments. This amount will be applied toward the total cost of the program. The balance is due at time of treatment. All the information is included in the Contract that will be emailed to you at time of booking.
- At time of booking, we will provide you with a list of recommended hotels as well as other pertinent travel and touring information. Although you are free to make any lodging arrangement you wish, we suggest referring to our list for logistics and safety reasons (no, we do not have any financial interest in any hotel recommendation!).
- The treatment process itself takes place on weekdays and includes 2 daily sessions, morning & afternoon, each lasting between 45 and 90 minutes as per your particular needs. Evenings and weekend/s are yours for touring/vacationing. There will be a short daily ‘homework’ to be done at night, as per instructions.
- Should you decide to come for a preliminary meeting prior to booking the actual treatment (not a mandatory step), the fee you will pay for this session will be deducted from the total cost of the 2-week program upon completion of the treatment.
- Couples are encouraged to arrive together for the entire time. However, if this is not possible, we strongly recommend that the partner (husband, boyfriend, etc.) is present for at least the last four days of the process.
- The treatment takes place regardless of your menstrual cycle. However, some women prefer not to have their period during that time. In such case, you may want to discuss with your physician going on the Pill or the contraceptive Patch and staying on it continuously so as to avoid a period for the duration, or even for 2-3 months following the treatment (it is perfectly safe). Another option to discuss with your doctor is a norethisterone pill that will delay your period. Email us if you have further questions.
- We will be happy to connect you with former patients should you wish to speak with them about their experience. Let us know if you have a particular religious, ethnic, language, or geographical preference and we will do our best to match you.
- Unless you will be driving your car to New York, you will want to rent a car in order to get around; we will provide you with local contacts. However, we have had quite a few patients who opted to use public transportation/taxi/Uber/walking instead of renting a car. It would be your choice.
- The cost of the program includes unlimited treatment hours as per individual needs, 24 hour phone/email support, supplies, support for partner (when applicable), and every therapeutic intervention that is needed. It is an intense program that is specifically tailored (personalized) to meet the needs and abilities of the patient. The cost of the program also includes follow-up contact by the patient after discharge, i.e. questions about pregnancy and childbirth, sex education, referrals to specialists, healthcare advice, etc.
- Study the detailed, step-by-step Insurance page. Contact us if you need further clarifications/assistance.
- Consider Creative Financing, a summary of ways women financed the treatment.
- If you reside in Canada, click here.
- If you reside in Germany, click here.
- If you reside in the Netherlands, your medical expenses are tax deductible.
- All other countries: our experience suggests that it is rare to get reimbursed by a non-USA insurance company
If you come from a Visa Waiver country, make sure to begin an ESTA process as soon as possible to avoid any delays in entering the US.
The four area airports are Islip (ISP), LaGuardia (LGA), Kennedy International (JFK), and Newark International (EWR).
- Islip is the closest (25 minutes away) because it is located on Long Island.
- JFK and LGA airports are located in New York City and driving to/from them may take anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours, depending on traffic/weather conditions. There is also a train (1 connection a short taxi ride) between JFK and us.
- EWR is in New Jersey, which is about 1.5 – 2.5 hours car ride away depending on traffic. There is also a train option (2 connections and a short taxi ride).
- You will want to fly in no later than the evening before so that we can start the process the following morning, and fly out anytime after 3pm (15h00) on the concluding day of treatment.
- We will assist you with airport transfer and/or directions.