About UsVaginismus & TreatmentConditions & TreatmentsFor ProfessionalsBlog & NewsStoreContact UsSearch

Canadian Insurance

Contact Us:
Share this page:

(Let us know if you have reliable information to be added here)

  1. Health Insurance does not reimburse the medical fees.
  2. Claim the medical fees as a health-related expense on your income tax return. The lower your tax bracket, the higher the reimbursement.
  3. Travel and lodging expenses: contact the Canada Revenue Agency for an explanation of how you can claim medical expenses (Publication IT519R2).
  4. A letter from your doctor for your partner/husband come along for the treatment may qualify for double reimbursement (i.e. $45CAD/day per person, and mileage credit of $0.45 per kilometer, or whichever reimbursement plan that you qualify for). Click here for a direct link to their website.