(Let us know if you have reliable information to be added here)
- There are two different healtcare systems, the State’s (legal) system and the private health system.
- The State’s system will not cover the treatment.
- The private system might cover a part of the cost if the Gernam referring doctor (gynecologist, psychologist, etc.) prescribe the treatment.
- You will need to apply in advance for this treatmentand get approval from teh health insurance. They decide case-by-case and there are no rules; but – it is worth trying. Note: the insurance would rather approve a comparable treatment in Germany so you will need to prove that there is nothing available.
- If you are self-employed (freelance) at the time of treatment, you can claim the cost as ‘extraordinary burden’ (ausserordentliche Belastung). One patient receive a huge income tax discount the following year after the treatment.
(Visited 319 time, 1 visit today)