Learn about our proprietary treatment for sexual pain, the DiRoss Methodologysm
Female Sexual Dysfunction (FSD) include
- Low sexual desire
- Sexual arousal disorder
- Orgasmic disorders
- Sexual pain disorders
Why would I be suffering from Female Sexual Dysfunction?
Female sexuality is a process that evolves throughout life, starting with recognizing and learning own body and its functions, to developing sexual feeling and desires, to sexual practice with preferences for a partner and for sexual style. The different life cycles will determine and characterize female sexuality under the influence of life events, hormones, relationships, and personal development.
With the mind being the female’s prime sexual controller, female sexual interaction is a state of agreement between body and mind. Any interruption of this delicate balance may lead to sexual dysfunction.
Sadly, female sexuality is still largely viewed and treated utilizing the male model, disregarding the fact that women are not a version of men and must, therefore, be understood and managed from their own perspective. Because of that, women often suffer in silence as they are reluctant to discuss this sensitive topic with their friends and healthcare providers in fear of embarrassment and dismissal. And lastly, medical insurance does always cover female sexual dysfunction. All these must change!
What can go wrong?
Female Sexual Dysfunction (FSD) is typically the result of factors such as
- Lack of interest
- Physical fatigue
- Dislike of partner
- Feelings of being forced to “do it”
- Feelings of guilt, fear, shame, or inadequacy
- Inability to say NO, or to speak up about sexual preferences
- Past negative experiences or memories
- Partner’s infidelity
- Competition with the sexual model in the media
- Inability to shut down the ‘thinking mind’
- Various medical, dermatological, physical causes
How can we help you?
- Our expert Clinical Sexology team will carefully assess your breakdowns (dysfunction) and will tailor a treatment plan to restore your sexual harmony.
- We will treat your mind, your emotions, and your body (genitals) for comprehensive psycho-physical management of the dysfunction.
- We will also spend as much time as needed on sexual education.
- Your partner will be a part of the process as needed and per your preference.
- The treatment is of short duration, just enough to resolve matters (1-8 sessions)
- We will assist with obtaining insurance reimbursement for our services
Contact us for further information, or to schedule an appointment