Thank you for making a referral — your vote of confidence is greatly appreciated! We are committed to making the process prompt and efficient.
Our methodology is focused, inclusive, and goal-oriented thus making it short in duration. Depending on the particular condition, a patient may be seen between 2 and 10 sessions (individual psychotherapy may take longer).
We are fee-for-service specialists and do not participate in any insurance plan except Medicare. However, our services are reimbursable, and we have a detailed Insurance page with instructions for you and/or your patient to follow. We also offer administrative assistance for processing coverage, as well as a medical loan.
- Contact us via phone or email to make a referral, or to personally discuss the case.
- Patient’s name, contact info, and the wording “treatment for ____” on your Rx pad will suffice as a referral. It can be given to her or emailed/faxed to us.
- A Thank You card will be mailed to you once we’ve met the patient, not only to appreciate your consideration but also to advise that she followed up on your recommendation. Our experience shows that women ‘sit’ on referrals for our services anywhere from 1 hour to 12 years!
- We may contact you during her process should she need medication/s or other interventions.
- A letter of discharge will be mailed to you upon the conclusion of the treatment.
Please feel free to contact us at any time if you would like additional updates or reports. We look forward to hearing from you!