Dedicated to female genital and sexual health
We Offer a multi-disciplinary approach by utilizing a unique body-mind treatment for:
- Vulvar Vestibulitis
- Sexual Health
- The menopausal vagina
- The oncologic vagina (female cancers)
Want to find out more?
- Why choose us? Read here.
- Read About Us how we came to be, and about our education, publications and speaking engagements
- Review what our treatment is all about and how many sessions will be needed
- Not sure How to choose between the weekly and the 2-week vaginismus programs?
- Looking for vaginal dilators?
- Visit Media Coverage for who wrote about us/featured us
- Check out the news segments on NBC
- Watch the entire episode of Secret Pain, a show about vaginismus that was aired on Discovery/TLC (Strange Sex Season 2 Episode 2)
- Watch the video clip on the Canadian television network SexTV
- Peruse the Frequently Asked Questions about our services
- Find Location and Directions to our office
- Visit our Links & Resources center
- Are you a licensed clinician who is interested in being trained by us and then opening a Women's Therapy Center in your area?
Visit our Blog for useful genital and sexual health tips. We welcome comments or questions.
Join our chat group, Vaginismus, a private pain
Need to get in touch with us? Contact Us -- we look forward to being of help.
|Dr. Ditza Katz||Dr. Ross Lynn Tabisel|